Dear diaries;

What have happened to the world? Or what have become of that world.
You are one piercing away of becoming a bitch, drug dealer and alcoholic, typical stereotyping which is totally wrong. You are one size away of running out of choices while shopping; tops and pants keep stretching into a smaller size than my baby niece can wear, Seriously, and I am not complaining because I am a fat woman, I’ve always been, but now am complaining because it’s so degrading for women, now they have to be anorexic to shop!
Wear your bra before you get out of the house, sit like ladies, don’t stretch your legs too wide, don’t smoke it’s not lady like! Excuse me Sir?
Last time I had a very interesting debate with a guy who asked me, what if a guy liked you – well he lost me at that part- and asked you to remove your piercing so he would go out with you. Now beside the fact that I was wearing my very big obvious feminine sign that I guess he didn’t see, I was bleeding heat from the top of my brains after his question. I mean please would people please stop propatizing… stop propertizing (it’s supposed to be something like using as a property, but is that even a word?). I mean we cook and raise babies, we drive, we work, we pay our own bills, what else do we, as woman, have to show to prove we are not men’s property anymore.

Dear diaries;

People drive in cars like crazy, gay people get bashed everyday, you tell your mother that your queer, and the second day you wake up she asks you when are you having a boyfriend and then grandchildren……
Id’ like to live in a accepting world you see, but then again stereotyping is everywhere, discrimination is everywhere, tonight, I am disgusted of the world.

Dear diaries;

What have happened to the world.
People… I used to believe in people, Not anymore.

0 comments