You are my faith

Posted by Pazuzu HSP | 09:49 | , , | 3 comments »

She took the breath out of me the minute I heard her voice
She made me realize how strong I am and how weak
She made me fall in love with her with no thinking
She ravaged my soul the second she said I love u

I missed her so much
She’s so away in another country
Waiting days and nights I pray god to get us back together
I miss my baby, the only girl that made me cry
The only girl that made me stay up all night needing her

I wanna dream about u even when ur asleep in my arms
I wanna hug u even if I’m hugging u
I wanna kiss u even when we kiss
I wanna die feeling all the love I have for u

I pray for time to pass so I could hold u once again
I’ll wait for u baby no matter how far u r,
I’ll wait for u baby no matter how hard it is
You are my faith… I love u so much

|R|

3 comments

  1. Maro // 31 March 2009 at 07:51  

    I exactly feel the same way towards her... And 'Distance' is killing me; yet, I derive strength from her...

    Great words!

  2. Anonymous // 10 April 2009 at 18:32  

    thanks(k)

  3. kween. // 12 April 2009 at 23:57  

    The pain's on our side... I promise.