Once again, my brain is functioning on the wrong side of common logic…

There’s a me that is the hardcore of moral values and would step on my heart not to cross a boundary. And there’s the other me that lost focus like a school girl smitten in a teenage crush!

There’s a me that wants to go back to the day before I met you and skip every second I spent with you. And there’s the other me that wants to stay around you, swallow the pride and enjoy those little sparkle butterflies that twirl in my stomach every time you throw a spontaneous look toward me.

There’s a me that believes if my life was a movie, I would be the “bad guy” that should be expelled to the island of green beasts and unforgivable sinners. And there’s the other me that believes if my life was really a movie you would see how much I want to give you and how much I’m longing to take off the load of pain I see in your eyes… And we would run off together to the island of make believe.

There’s a me that’s so petrified of my eager eyes telling on me and destroying my little image in your perspective. And there’s the other me that’s so petrified that you will never see me and I’ll just die one day soon without you knowing how I really see you.

There’s a me that’s wondering which wall I should bang my head into to wake myself up from these vibes of stupidity. And there’s the other me that’s wondering which wall I should draw your face on with a big “I like you” signature beneath it.

There’s a me that wishes to take the constant given advice from everyone around me and turn it into a “straight ticket to heaven” prayer. And there’s the other me that wishes God and all the heavenly angels are on my side just this time around!




I dedicate this to you and the other you knowing that I will never have either…

Don’t worry the first me wins every time but you will always be everything I want in a girl.

Jexy

0 comments