A beautiful name given to a beautiful lady .. or has it become of such beauty because of its owner's majesty? .. i sit and wonder what you see in me .. i can't put my finger on anything .. i tend to be possessive and angry .. and you still love me in spite of everything .. words don't do my love justice .. you are my crime's accomplice .. your eyes shine the moment they meet mine .. while i blush and look away .. that exact moment galaxies align .. and a melody they start to play .. you are a part of a song .. the part that makes it stand strong .. these words are familiar to your ear .. yet they only express a small piece of my heart .. for by no other means i can make clear .. how much i love you and how i will not let us fall apart ...... You are the melody in my life .. the light that shines through the dark .. you are what makes waking up worth the trouble .. you are the one unregrettable .. you are my heartbeat .. noone else makes my heart sing .. you make me jump out of my seat .. you are simply the one, the one wearing my ring ............

TRU

0 comments